EPDM roofing membrane is a synthetic rubber material building owners often use for roofing. In the past, individuals used this rubber only for heated industrial roofs. However, more recently, people have used it in residential roofing. One of the main reasons EPDM is popular among roofers is its excellent durability. And also, how long it lasts.
At Yoder’s roofing, we specialize in installing EPDM roofing. We have years of experience installing this type of roof. And have taken many projects to successful completion. EPDM roofing has become the number one choice for many contractors. And is even a popular choice among businesses and homeowners.
The Benefits of EPDM Roofing
1. It is durable and long-lasting: Many building owners have already experienced the benefits of EPDM’s durability and longevity. Even with heavy snowfall and severe weather conditions, this roofing type will last longer.
2. Low maintenance: It offers the best materials for people who don’t want to spend much time cleaning roofs. Also, since it does not have tar or clay, no special repair techniques are needed to keep the roof clean.
3. Aesthetically pleasing: This roofing type is available in many colors and designs. For example, it can be custom designed to match the rest of your home’s exterior colors. This makes it a good-looking choice for homeowners who want a home that looks great.
4. Easy to install: The roof is well suited for walk-off installations. This means the roof covering can be installed on top of the existing roof. As a result, it requires no significant changes. Because of this, individuals find very few problems with installing this type of roof.
5. It is a good choice for low slope roofs: If you have a low slope roof, you know how hard it can be to find a suitable material that will not leak. EPDM is ideal for low slope roofing materials because it will withstand years of harsh weather conditions and remain high performing.
6. Friendly to the environment: This type of roofing is also eco-friendly. It is made from recyclable materials. In this case, it is the best choice for people who care about the environment and want to live sustainably.
EPDM Roofing is a popular choice when installing a new roof. It offers one of the best materials for walk-off installations and many advantages over other materials. It also provides more benefits with its installation, maintenance, and cost. As technology evolves, this roofing type will have more applications and hopefully be one of the most popular choices for many years.
Schedule Services Today!
Are you in Tennessee looking for the best roofing company offering EPDM repair? Call Yoder’s Roofing today at (931) 220-1728. We are a reputable roofing contractor specializing in EPDM roof repair and installation. Our friendly staff is trained to answer all of your questions about the advantages and drawbacks of EPDM roofing. We are here to help you decide on the best roof for you!